Newbridge offers advice on all aspects of the capital markets, including bank and bond finance. Our advice is based upon a thorough understanding of the markets and an independent perspective. This is supported by a deep understanding of the client, including its business and immediate priorities.
Whether financing forms the whole or a part of any transaction, Newbridge will always seek to put that into a wider perspective, delivering a holistic overview rather than just advising on a transaction by transaction basis.
Newbridge provides Financing advice across sector boundaries, using the experience of its team to deliver solutions. Our service covers both first time borrowers looking for a guiding hand or seasoned borrowers seeking to refresh or adjust their existing approach.
- Advising Boards on specific financing transactions
- Financing strategies covering the short to medium term
- Advice on approaching investors
- Ongoing investor relations
- Liability Management and consent solicitations